SAMSUNG’S big iPhone rival is finally official – and the handset comes packing a massive display, a brand new design, and seriously powerful specs. Here’s a complete guide to the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+, including the specs, features, and UK price. Samsung Galaxy S10 release date – when is it out? Samsung announced the Galaxy S10 on February 20, 2019 at a special Samsung Unpacked event. The Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10+ will both be available to pre-order from February. And the official Galaxy S10 release date is set for March 8, 2019 – which is when pre-orders will start shipping. There’s also a 5G version of the Galaxy S10, but this won’t ship until summer 2019. Samsung Galaxy S10 specs and features revealed Probably the headline feature of the Samsung Galaxy S10 is its re-designed front. Like the iPhone XS, Samsung has opted for an “all-screen” design, where the front of the phone is filled (almost entirely) with display. The only exception is a tiny pinhole cut-out in the top right-hand corner of the phone, which is reserved for a selfie camera. The results is a screen-to-body ratio of 93.1%, which is higher than the Galaxy… Read full this story
- Apple AirTags price, release date, battery life and how do they work?
- Who is Katie Price’s ex Alex Reid and why has he been jailed?
- Apple AirTags: Price, engraving, everything else to know about the Tile rivals
- Sony Airpeak shows off what could be a key advantage over DJI drones
- Where to buy Apple AirTag
- I can't get my hands on TCL's wild Fold 'n' Roll concept phone soon enough
Samsung Galaxy S10 release date, specs and price UK REVEALED – the full guide have 267 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.