Advertisement Apple has launched Apple News+, a new subscription service that gives you access to hundreds of newspapers, magazines, and online publications. This is, essentially, a kind of Netflix for magazines, or, perhaps more fittingly, Apple Music for magazines.What Is Apple News+?Apple News+ will enable subscribers “comprehensive access to over 300 publications”. On offer are a mix of newspapers, magazines, and online publications, including The Wall Street Journal, Vogue, People, Sports Illustrated, TIME, WIRED, and TechCrunch.The publications will be displayed with “animated covers, vivid photography and bold typography optimised for iPhone, iPad and Mac”. Issues and articles will be recommended based on curation and personalization, all while maintaining user privacy.In Apple’s press release, Lauren Kern, editor-in-chief of Apple News, said:“We’re committed to supporting quality journalism, and with Apple News+, we want to celebrate the great work being done by magazines and news outlets. We think the breadth and quality of publications within Apple News+ will encourage more people to discover stories and titles they may never have come across before.”Check out our getting start with Apple News+ guide Getting Started With Apple News+: Everything You Need to Know Getting Started With Apple News+: Everything You Need to Know The new… Read full this story
- Apple News+ launches in the UK
- Latest Apple devices including iPhone 11 go on sale in UK
- Apple Opts to Contribute to the Hollywood Hellscape by Launching Its Own Studio: Report
- DailyMailTV wins first Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Entertainment News Program
- 'What's your excuse?' ISIS executioner 'orchestrating atrocities in France' scolds male jihadists for not launching attacks after all-women terror cell is crushed
- Apple fans bid goodbye to iTunes in latest Mac update
- Apple fans queue overnight for iPhone 11
- iPhone SE 2 will launch at $399, Apple analyst Kuo predicts
- Meghan Markle is in talks with Vogue to have a regular column in both the magazine's US and UK editions focusing on her charity work, after Amal Clooney 'encouraged Duchess to promote her philanthropy projects'
- Apple iPhone 11's camera gets Night Mode to catch up with Google and Huawei
Apple Launches Apple News+ as a Netflix for Magazines have 340 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.