For four years now Apple has been charging $400 for the iPad Mini 4 . Even when it released the 2018 iPad at $330 – a tablet which boasts a 9.7-inch screen and superior specs across the board, it continued to charge $400 for an aging tablet from 2015. But if you wanted a compact Apple tablet it was your only choice. Every passing year, and at every Apple event, the rumors about an update for the Mini line would surface, but it never materialized. Until now. Apple has finally unveiled the iPad Mini 5 and retired the old model. The fact that Apple chose to do it quietly, without the usual Apple event, tells you everything that you need to know about this limp update. What exactly is new? At first glance, the new iPad Mini looks identical to the old one. At second glance, it still looks identical. That's because it is identical. It has the same big bezels above and below the 7.9-inch screen; the same Touch ID home button; the same aluminum back in the same space gray, silver, or gold colors. pic.twitter.com/Iqz1MHTg1p — Tim Cook (@tim_cook) March 18, 2019 What has changed? Apple has put… Read full this story
- $499 for Apple’s iPad: Bargain or Deception?
- New iPad model to debut this month – rumour
- Opinion: Amazon burns up Apple’s iPad model with the Kindle Fire
- Apple confirms iPad Pro Release Date
- Apple’s iPad 2 Event Live Blog
- CUPERTINO BUSINESS REPORT Apple Pushes iPad Watchers' Buttons
- Apple Releasing iPad 2 On March 11
- Apple Reveals That New iPad Pro Will Feature “Console-Class” GPU
- Apple announces iPad Air, new iPad Mini
- TECH TREK Apple Starts iPad Mini Production on the Sly
Apple’s new iPads are hardly new at all. Don’t waste your money have 274 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 18, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.