It works well, but you do have to mash down on the screen with your finger to get it to read. I’m spoiled by my experience with Apple’s home button/fingerprint sensor, which needs only a very light touch to work.I was asked to press my finger down harder more than a few times when I tried to unlock the S10.The S10 phones can also be unlocked by facial recognition.PricingThe trio of S10 phones are available from Samsung or from all the major cellphone companies.The S10 starts at $899 for the 128 GB model and jumps to $1,149 for 512 GB.The S10+ costs $999 for 128 GB and $1,249 for 512 GB. The 1 TB version will set you back $1,599.The S10e starts at $749 for 128 GB and $849 for 256 GB.This is the 10th iteration of the Galaxy S series of phones. Samsung has done a great job in letting the design evolve and be refined.Adding ultra-wide cameras and under-the-screen fingerprint sensors along with being able to charge other phones are great feature additions.Keeping popular features like microSD card expansion and headphone jacks keep us older users happy. I still have some very expensive headphones I like to use.The S10… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Which is right for you?
- These Android phones support Wi-Fi 6
- Planning to buy the Galaxy S21? Don't expect a charger in the box
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review: 2021’s true S Series phone, and the best yet
- Act quick! The Hisense 75-inch 4K Android TV is on sale for $650 today only at Best Buy
- The Galaxy S21 Series Report Card: What wins, what doesn't, and what's still weird
- Best Phone Mount for Game Controllers in 2021
- The Dell Chromebook 3100 gets an LTE option at CES two years after launch
Samsung's Galaxy S10+ is the best Android phone you can buy today have 297 words, post on www.dallasnews.com at March 14, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.