FACEBOOK’S new design has been revealed as it launches a dating app to rival Tinder and Bumble. Mark Zuckerberg announced the platform’s major facelift during its annual conference in California today. Facebook is scrapping its iconic blue menu bar in favour of a slick white design and is focusing on bringing people together. Zuckerberg revealed there would be a focus on groups and also discussed an exciting upgrade for users of Facebook Dating. He said: “We believe that there is a community for everyone. So we’ve been working on a major evolution to make communities as central as friends.” SECRET CRUSH Facebook daters will now be allowed to select up to nine friends they have a soft spot for on the Secret Crush feature. The difference to other online dating apps, where you have to wait to show up in a browsing queue, is that your crush will then be sent a notification automatically – saying “A friend added you as a secret crush.” If your crush then picks you your identities will be revealed, Wired reports. We believe that there is a community for everyone. So we’ve been working on a major evolution to make communities as central as… Read full this story
- NASA reveals new space suit that will stop astronauts 'bunny hopping' when they explore the moon surface in five years - and special flight suit for take-off and landing
- How to Find and Use Google's Brand-New Privacy Tools
- First PlayStation 5 Details Revealed: PS5 Specs, PSVR Support, PS4 Backwards Compatibility, And More
- The Christ, Ratu Adil & Satria Piningit--Revealed?! Part 3
- Xbox One S All-Digital Edition: Release Date, Specs, Price, And More
- Major Tabloid To Launch Online Classified Ads On Revamped Website
- Brand New - Income Insider Secrets - Online Marketing Secrets on How to Dominate Your Niche Market!
- Audi Revealed Pricing of the 2008 R8
- New Five-Door Fabia Supermini To Start Sale In Uk
- Pixel 4 and 4 XL hands-on: Motion Sense and improved Night Sight make this the phone of the future
Facebook’s new design REVEALED as it launches dating app to rival Tinder and Bumble have 330 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.