Voting in three Lok Sabha constituencies in Jharkhand will be held on Monday in the fourth phase of general election. The three seats going to polls are Lohardaga (ST), Chatra and Palamu (SC). Voting in Jharkhand is being held in four phases and this is the first time that the state is going to polls in the 2019 Lok Sabha election. Full coverage: Lok Sabha election 2019 Voting in 4 seats each will be held in fifth and sixth phase and on three seats in the last phase of polls on May 19. Counting will be held on May 23. Jharkhand Lok Sabha constituencies: All you need to know Around 45,26,693 voters will be eligible to exercise their franchise in this phase. At least 59 candidates including Union Minister of State for Tribal Affairs Sudarshan Bhagat are in the fray in the phase. As there are some Naxal pockets in Palamu and Chatra, borders with Bihar have been sealed. Adequate security arrangements have been made for the polling to be held between 7 AM and 4 PM on April 29. Here is the full list of candidates going to polls in the fourth phase of Lok Sabha election 2019 from… Read full this story
- Poll-topping vote in Aberdeen by-election an ‘endorsement’ of policies, say Tories
- Kentucky elections 2019: Democrats face uphill battle
- Poll shows how Tester won re-election
- Colorado Republicans need to rebuild after the 2018 election. But first they’ll pick a new leader.
- Utah’s 2018 Midterm Elections Rundown
- Who should be Louisiana's secretary of state? Read up on candidates ahead of election day
- Missouri Democratic Party sits in a dark place after November’s election
- Everything You Need To Know About North Carolina's Election Fraud Probe
- Women’s wave in midterm elections is monumental for Americans • The Tulane Hullabaloo
- A to-do list for Broncos new coach Vic Fangio
Full list of candidates going to polls in Jharkhand in fourth phase of Lok Sabha election 2019 have 289 words, post on zeenews.india.com at April 28, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.