HUAWEI is flogging a cheap iPhone lookalike with a stunning design and very impressive camera. In fact, the 48-megapixel snapper is one of the biggest on any smartphone – which is a major coup for a £329 blower. The handset is dubbed the Huawei P30 Lite, and is a pared-down version of the superior P30 and P30 Pro. But it’s still got incredible specs given its low price, which is about a third of the cost of a £999 iPhone XS. For instance, there are three cameras on the back, with an enormous resolution of 48 megapixels. That’s compared to the 12-megapixel snapper on an iPhone, and the Samsung Galaxy S10’s 16-megapixel shooter. Of course, megapixels don’t mean everything: they simply refer to the size of the image produced. But big images can cram more detail in, and Huawei cameras are typically very impressive. However, you’re still likely to get better pics with an iPhone XS, due to the superior camera overall. There’s also a gargantuan 32-megapixel sensor in the front camera too, so your selfies should be fantastic. And there’s a large 6.2-inch display with a pin-sharp resolution of 1080 x 2312 pixels for viewing your snaps on. Other… Read full this story
- First view of new red, white and blue £900,000 colour scheme for Boris Johnson's RAF Voyager plane (that looks just like a throwback to British Airways in its 1970s heyday)
- New Snapchat redesign makes the app look just like TikTok – and it could come to your phone any day now
- Huawei phones & laptops ARE still safe to use & buy – but new ones WON’T work with Google apps
- Will my Huawei phone still work after 5G announcement?
- B&M is selling candles & room diffusers for £3.99 which are just like the £64 luxuries from Jo Malone
- Hands-on with iOS 14 public beta: We tried all the new features coming soon to your iPhone
- Apple iOS 14: new features coming to iPad and iPhone
- Xiaomi teases launch of Redmi brand phone in India, likely to be Redmi Note 9
- Future King Prince George is just like any other kid as he celebrates 7th birthday
- I was slim-shamed by cruel online trolls after shedding 10st – just like Adele
New Huawei phone looks just like an iPhone but only costs £329 – and has an even BIGGER camera have 359 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 16, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.