The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 are still in their infancy, bringing about out-of-this-world PC gaming performance. Finally, 4K 60 frames-per-second (fps) gaming is attainable on a single card without having to compromise on visual quality – who wants to run their games on medium, anyway? However, now that the dust has settled and users have had these cards in their systems for a while, it's time to put the RTX 2080 and the RTX 2080 Ti head to head to see which card makes the most sense for your system. Now, we know that when it comes to sheer horsepower, the Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti is going to absolutely dominate, but that's not the only factor – regardless of what some people may have you believe. Price, performance and target resolution are all key factors, along with the kinds of games you play. So, let's dive into the nitty-gritty. Price One of the most notable things about the Nvidia Turing line of graphics cards is just how expensive they are over the previous generation. If you're on the market for an upgrade, you're looking at dropping at least $499 (about £380, AU$700) on the RTX 2070… Read full this story
- Nvidia in 2019: a GeForce to be reckoned with
- An Nvidia vulnerability has been found. It’s time to update your drivers
- More Creating, Less Waiting: NVIDIA RTX GPUs and Studio Drivers Supercharge Creative Apps
- Did Nvidia’s Super RTX graphics cards ruin AMD’s RX 5700 launch?
- AMD says it duped Nvidia with a price fakeout, escalating a two-front chip war
- This Acer Predator laptop with an RTX 2060 is down to $1,400 right now
- Google Stadia vs Nvidia GeForce Now: which is the best cloud gaming service?
- Nvidia Graphics Cards: Which One Is Right for You?
- Nvidia claims RTX 2080 Max-Q laptops are faster than next-gen game consoles
- ASRock leaks AMD RX 5600 XT specs, outing probable GTX 1660 Ti-like performance
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti vs RTX 2080: which should you buy? have 313 words, post on www.techradar.com at April 9, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.