Tiger Woods ‘ professional golf comeback might very well be complete — ’cause the dude just won the Masters for the first time since 2005 … ending a 14-year drought for that tournament. TW ended Sunday’s back 9 at Augusta National Golf Club with a score of 5-under 67, putting him in first place … which he sealed with a final short putt on hole 18 that drew tons of cheers from the massive crowd that was watching him. As he stroked the ball into the hole, commentators called it a “return to glory.” “THE RETURN TO GLORY!” pic.twitter.com/u3cNdQm6MG @CBSSports After knocking it in, Tiger did his signature fist-pump into the air … although it wasn’t as enthusiastic as the iconic one in 2005 (the last time he won it). Still quite a sight to behold though. Tiger’s win marks the fifth time he’s won the Masters in his professional career — just one big win away from tying golf legend Jack Nicklaus , who’s got 6 Masters under his belt. Sunday’s back 9 were so captivating, in fact, that it captured the attention of President Trump … who told folks to tune in. Great Masters going on right now…. Read full this story
- Tiger Woods’ iconic Masters putter set to sell for a staggering £730,000
- Look at Tiger Woods saying good morning… from the golf course!
- Tiger Woods ‘back in golf action’ 10 months on from horror car crash
- "Making Progress": Video Of Tiger Woods Hitting Balls Excites Golf World | Golf News
- Tiger Woods back hitting golf balls nine months after breaking leg in car crash
- Golf in China Is Younger Than Tiger Woods, but Growing Up Fast
- Justin Thomas, in regular contact with Tiger Woods, says star golfer won't return 'if he can't play well'
- Tiger Woods back on practice range 'making progress'
- ‘Making progress’: Video of Tiger Woods hitting balls excites golf world
- Justin Thomas on possible Tiger Woods return: 'I know that he's going to try'
Tiger Woods Wins First Masters Tournament Since 2005 have 319 words, post on www.tmz.com at April 14, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.