See also Telemedicine, AI, and deep learning are revolutionizing healthcare (free PDF) We’ve seen the story too many times before.It all starts with an alleged malfunctioning taillight. It ends with a shooting and, often, an exoneration.And all this from a supposedly routine traffic stop.Reuben Brewer, a senior robotics researcher SRI International, a Silicon Valley-based non-profit, wondered if this might be one of those rare moments when a robot might improve society’s lot. So he created a robotic being called the GoBetween. It slides out from the front of a police vehicle and is the first contact the driver has with the authorities.Instead of a face, this robocop has two cameras, a speake,r and a microphone. It also has a screen on which you can see the human police officer’s face. If you’ve been stopped, you show your license and registration to the camera. Then, if the officer decides to issue you a ticket, it’s printed from the body of the robot. See it now Sphero Bolt at Amazon UBTECH Iron Man at Amazon Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac at Amazon iRobot Roomba 675 at Amazon DJI Spark at Amazon The good intentions pour from this idea.The robocop isn’t going to pull a… Read full this story
- Do Not Unbutton Your Blouse During Traffic Stops Anymore; Many Cops Are Gay
- Just Pull to the Right and Stop (Is That Really So Hard?)
- Perl CGI Scripts - How To Pull Massive Traffic To Your Website With Dynamic Content
- Overall Picture In Website Traffic Increase
- Getting Traffic to Your New Site
- The Top Five Reasons Your Traffic Generation Efforts Aren't Working
- Top 10 Traffic Building Mistakes To Avoid
- Traffic Building - Top 10 Myths About Traffic Building
- Get Targeted Traffic to Your Website!
- Analyzing Your Website Traffic Data
A robot cop that executes traffic stops. But will cops test it? have 307 words, post on www.zdnet.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.