With a multitude of models to chose from, it’s not easy to figure which headphone to buy these days. With that in mind, we’re highlighting several of our highest rated wireless headphones — not all of them are pricey — to help narrow down your gift choice this Father’s Day.I have fully reviewed and tested all of these headphones (see the links below), and I’m listing them from most affordable to most expensive. CNET may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site. Tribit XFree Tune ($50) The best-sounding bargain wireless headphone Sarah Tew/CNET If you don’t want to spend a lot on headphone gift but want something that sounds good and is comfortable to wear, the Tribit XFree Tune at just less than $50 is a good bet for a full-size Bluetooth headphone. It doesn’t have active noise-canceling but the earcups passively seal out a fair amount of sound. See at Amazon Read the Tribit XFree Tune review Anker Soundcore Liberty Air ($80) Best true wireless headphones under $100 Sarah Tew/CNET As long as you’re OK with a noise-isolating design, the Anker Liberty Air are an excellent alternative to the AirPods that… Read full this story
- Finding The Best Headphones
- Finding The Best Headphones And Microphones
- Choosing The Best Headphones For You
- Will Bose Noise Canceling Headphones Provide the Peace & Quiet You Seek?
- Headphones and What's Important To Know
- Shure Headphones - Quality and Convenience Earphones
- Forever Made Possible With the Best Mortgage Refinance
- Making the Decision to Buy Noise Canceling Headphones
- What To Get Dad For Fathers Day - If Dad Refuses To Ask Directions
- Sennheiser Headphones - Are These The Best Of Them All?
Best headphones for dads from $50 to $350 have 292 words, post on www.cnet.com at May 21, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.