More details about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 10 phone have reportedly been leaked. The device will be even bigger than before, according to the purported leaks, with a 19:9 aspect ratio, rather than the 18.5:9 ratio used for the Galaxy Note 9. Benchmark test site HTML5, which compares performance between devices, leaked the details reported by T3, citing Dutch site Mobielkopen.Other Samsung Galaxy Note 10 leaks and rumors say the device will have a 6.66-inch display compared with the Note 9’s 6.4-inch screen. The Note 10 may also have a 4,300mAh battery, bigger than the Note 9’s 4,000mAh battery and the 4,100mAh battery on the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.The Korean tech giant is also reportedly looking to make more than one model of the Note 10, including a 5G version like the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G.Lastly, the Note 10 is rumored to have no buttons; a camera on the S Pen; and four rear cameras. Mentioned Above Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Midnight Black) $478 See it $960 Sprint See It CNET may get a commission from retail offers. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Phone Review • Galaxy Note 8 is powerful, pricey and soon-to-be-replaced Preview • Galaxy Note 8 could be the… Read full this story
- Comments for : Purported images of HTC One Max leaked
- Comments for : Video purportedly shows Apple iPhone 7 prototype in action
- Galaxy S9 release date, price and specs: Samsung to show off Galaxy S9, S9+ in augmented reality
- 4.7'' and 5.5'' iPhone 6 rumor round-up: design, specs, price, and release date
- Huawei reportedly turned down chance to make Pixel phones
Note 10 will be even bigger than Note 9, say purported leaks have 259 words, post on www.cnet.com at May 21, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.