DICE showed off the latest Tides of War content update for Battlefield V at the EA Play event ahead of the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), the big game trade show that’s happening in Los Angeles this week. Battlefield V’s Chapter 4: Defying the Odds features a variety of new maps starting with Marita, which launches in July. This map puts an emphasis on close-quarters combat with light vehicles, and takes place on a rocky Greek mountainside with cobblestone roads overlooking a river. On June 27, the studio is launching Al Sundan, which is a North African map that fits with the Under No Flag storyline in War Stories. DICE is also planning some close-quarters battle arenas, with the maps Provence and Lofoten. The DICE team also showcased more from Al Sundan, Operation Underground and more of what’s in Chapter 5 including the Pacific Theater. On June 27, the studio is launching Al Sundan, which is a North African map. In addition to those more traditional maps, DICE is also planning some close-quarters battle arenas. That will come as a pair of maps called Provence and Lofoten. DICE also teased what it will do in the Pacific theater. I spoke with… Read full this story
- E3 2019: EA 'learned a lot' from Anthem but doesn't apologize
- GTA's writer is off, The Wonderful 101 is on, and more of the week's PC gaming news
- Premier League winter break: How is your club spending it?
- The touching moment a high school teacher plays students Purple Rain and breaks down in tears after learning Prince is dead
- Is Iowa poised to break FIVE ways? Amy Klobuchar draws full crowds in the Hawkeye State with just one day before the caucuses as she boasts 'I have been punching way above my weight'
- Millions of kids find creative ways to keep busy during coronavirus break
- We tried everything to break the Angelo Mathews-Kusal Mendis partnership: Kane Williamson
- Coronation Street's guilt-wracked Eva Price breaks down at Aidan Connor's funeral in FIRST LOOK pictures - but will she spill her secret?
- 'Mum told me I can't play with you because you've got the virus': How Chinese children in UK are suffering a racist backlash due to coronavirus - as adults are shunned on buses and trains
- EXCLUSIVE: The real-life Argo - and its heart-breaking ending: P.I. reveals daring mission to rescue kidnapped children from Yemen and tragedy which followed as he FINALLY meets the stolen American boy - who is now an Army hero
Battlefield V: Breaking down the EA Play news from E3 have 407 words, post on venturebeat.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.