The first of three AFL bye rounds has come to an end – let’s dive right into the talking points from the weekend. No doubt about it, Cats are flag favourites The Cats are both the league’s best offensive and best defensive team this year, and they’ve only lost one match. The match was to a fellow top-four side and the margin was just four points. Some saw their Friday night clash with Richmond as a danger game, and might have felt vindicated when the Cats managed just 0.2 in the first quarter – but those struggles wouldn’t last. The Cats kicked fifteen goals in the next two quarters and romped home to a 67-point win. Surely there can be no doubt now, if there was before, that they’re the best-performed team in the league and premiership favourites. How did they do it? This tweet from our own Adrian Polykandrites sums it up pretty well: The Cats’ recruiting moves weren’t the most spectacular of the 2018 offseason but they have been the most effective, while some shuffling of the magnets and promoting talented young players has helped deliver the improvement they needed. New recruit Gary Rohan dubbed their forward line… Read full this story
- Is Money a Myth - Technocracy Price System Debate and Talking Points
- Remarkable Branding and Marketing - Use Dinner Table Talking Points
- Bad Breath, Halitosis - A Major Talking Point That Nobody Likes To Talk About!
- Football Shirts Remain a Massive Talking Point
- 12 Months Free Line Rental - Communication Becomes Cost-Effective!
- Availing 12 Months Free Line Rental
- Phil 2-12 - Work out Your Own Salvation with Fear and Trembling - Oh Really, is That So?
- Talk Therapy Myth Number One - Healing Takes a Long Time
- Ted The Bull's Ten Favorite Fights and Five Favorite Rounds
- Prince Harry chokes up at the WellChild Awards as he talks about becoming a father - while Meghan Markle joins him on stage and re-wears her engagement dress
Five talking points from AFL Round 12 have 324 words, post on www.theroar.com.au at June 10, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.