Your gaming monitor is one of the most important parts of your PC, and a big part of that is down to the type of panel it uses to display all those lovely polygons. You’ve probably seen lots of different monitor panel types crop up in a gaming screen’s specs sheet, too: words like TN, IPS and VA. But what do they actually mean, and how do they affect the quality of your gaming monitor? Well, as you’ve probably guessed from the title up top there, I’m going to tell you everything you need to know about all the different gaming monitor panel types, including their strengths, weaknesses and which one you should look to buy if you want the best possible image quality. Now, I’m going to warn you – most of what you’ll read below is all going to be pretty general. Not all panel types behave the same way, for example, and there will always be some that outperform the rest. That’s why it’s still important to read proper reviews of gaming monitors so you can get an accurate picture of how a monitor’s panel type stacks up against the rest. I’m also not going to spend… Read full this story
- Black Friday 2020 gaming monitor deals: the best 144Hz, 240Hz and ultrawide deals
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020 gaming monitor deals: the best 144Hz, 240Hz and ultrawide deals
- Black Friday 2020 gaming laptop deals: the best deals you can get right now
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020 gaming laptop deals
- Don't bank on Oxford's Covid vaccine before Christmas: Scientists warn final results won't come for weeks as trial finds jab that Britain has ordered 100million doses of is safe and provokes an immune response in over-55s
Gaming monitor panel types explained have 294 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at June 18, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.