At $5,999, Apple’s new Mac Pro is quite the investment for creators out there. Apple wants to ease you in, literally letting you visualize your new life with the Mac Pro and $4,999 Pro Display XDR monitor by creating a 3D render you can position on your desk or table.If you own an iPhone ($999 at Amazon) or iPad ($315 at Walmart) — which, if you’re considering a Mac Pro, I assume you do — Apple’s online store allows you to use AR to see the powerful computer on your desk (or wherever you may wish to put it).To see the Mac Pro in your abode:1. Head over to the device’s page on Apple’s site.2. Scroll down and tap either See Mac Pro in AR or See Mac Pro Display XDR.3. Wait for the screen to load, and tap either Object to zoom and rotate the render, or AR to use the rear camera. 4. If you use the latter, point the camera at your surface. Even better: The AR edition of the high-end monitor comes with the Pro Display XDR’s $999 stand free of charge, an add-on that has everyone’s knickers in a twist.Apple announced the $5,999 entry-level configuration of the Mac Pro on Monday at WWDC. It… Read full this story
- iFixit teardown reveals Apple's new Mac Pro is a "Fixmas miracle"
- Inside the $6k Mac Pro, the most repairable Apple product around
- Apple plans a radically redesigned Mac Pro for 2019
- Here’s why the Mac Pro’s expansion modules are such a big deal
- Apple Trade-In vs. Mac of All Trades: Where to Sell Your Used iPhone, iPad, or Mac?
- iPhone & iPad Last Minute Gift Guide for 2014
- Apple's Q2 shows a decline in iPhone and Mac sales as services become the next big growth opportunity
- Save Yourself $1,000 By Installing This 8 TB OWC Accelsior 4M2 In The New Mac Pro
- Skype For Mac: Video Call All Your Friends, Apple-Style [Mac]
- Mac Pro teardown finds a largely traditional desktop inside
See what Apple's $6,000 Mac Pro looks like on your desk with your iPhone or iPad have 328 words, post on www.cnet.com at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.