If you’re in the market for pair of true wireless earbuds, you’ve likely had your eye on a pair of Apple’s best-selling AirPods. With great iOS connection, decent sound, and one of the best charging cases in the business, it’s easy to see the appeal. But lately, we’ve seen a number of very exciting contenders for your wireless earbud purchase — including the new Sony WF-1000XM3. Sony’s second generation wireless in-ears come with excellent noise-canceling, awesome battery life, and fantastic sound, making them one of our favorite models on the market right now. So which one should you buy? Let’s find out. Design and fit Apple’s AirPods boast the same golf-tee style looks that you’ve probably come to expect from Apple over the past decade, with plastic eartips — rather than silicone — making them a one-size fits all option. The included charging case (the headphones cost $160 without wireless charging built into the case, $200 with) is a floss-like flip-top that perfectly fits in your pocket, making them easy to tote around with your during your daily errands. Sony’s latest model features a peanut-shaped exterior that is similarly large to the AirPods, but a bit less sleek — though… Read full this story
- Rumored cheaper AirPods Pro could replace Apple’s AirPods
- Best cheap true-wireless earbuds in 2020: Top AirPods alternatives for $100 or less
- Apple AirPods Pro vs. Samsung Galaxy Buds+
- Amazon drops major discounts on Echo, Jabra, and Sony true wireless earbuds
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+: Everything we know following Unpacked 2020
- Samsung launches Galaxy Buds Plus to finally take on Apple's AirPods Pro
Apple AirPods vs. Sony noise-canceling WF-1000XM3: Which are the better earbuds? have 277 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at July 9, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.