San Diego Comic-Con has once again come and gone, leaving us with a flurry of feelings and a lot of hotel restaurant bills for shrimp tacos. io9 was there to experience everything, giving you in-depth coverage on the ground and reporting on panels. There were plenty of highs, a few lows, and one thing that was so strange we’re not sure what to make of it! This year of SDCC was kind of mixed. Marvel Studios and Star Trek delivered with big panels and even bigger news, while others like Watchmen and His Dark Materials fell short of getting audiences pumped for what’s to come. Then, there was that one trailer that, while not technically part of San Diego Comic-Con, ended up dominating the whole convention in a way that cannot be ignored. Whether that’s good or bad is, well, up to you. Advertisement Here are io9’s winners and losers of Comic-Con 2019. Winners The Expanse Landed on New Ground Passionate fans of The Expanse, who by all accounts played a big role in helping the show find a new home at Amazon Prime Video, were richly rewarded at this year’s Comic-Con. In 2018, the show had just been rescued… Read full this story
- San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, St. Louis Rams vying to move to L.A. area
- Coronavirus concerns in homeless community spur San Diego to use convention center as shelter during pandemic
- 4 San Diego County Zip Codes Among 100 Most Expensive In U.S.
- Coronavirus In San Diego: 5 New Cases; Virus Spreading Locally
- January Home Sales Fall, Prices Remain Steady In San Diego County
- UC San Diego Researchers Working On Fast Test For Coronavirus
- Home Sales Fall In November In San Diego County
- Home Sales, Prices Slightly Increase In San Diego County
- San Diego County Offices Will Close For Thanksgiving Holiday
- San Diego City Council Candidate Tests Positive For Coronavirus
The 6 Winners (and 5 Losers) of San Diego Comic-Con 2019 have 308 words, post on io9.gizmodo.com at July 23, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.