The NDA has expired, our full coverage, including SKUs and pricing, is here. Gigabyte has put up the product page for the brand’s latest MZ32-AR0 motherboard which contains the SKU list and block diagram for AMD’s EPYC (Rome) processors that are set to debut later today. Credit: Gigabyte Like the first generation of EPYC (Naples) chips, the second-generation EPYC parts take advantage of eight memory channels meaning that you have up to 16 DDR4 memory slots at your disposal on a full-size motherboard. Being an enterprise product, the multi-core chips support both the RDIMM (Registered DIMM) and LRDIMM (Load-Reduced DIMM) standards. The official memory speed supported is DDR4-3200 in a 1 DPC (DIMM per channel) configuration and DDR4-2933 in a 2 DPC configuration. Being based on AMD’s innovative Zen 2 processor architecture means that the latest EPYC processors support the high-speed PCIe 4.0 interface as well. On this occasion, EPYC 7002-series chips pack up to 128 PCIe 4.0 lanes and opens up the possibility to run a plethora of PCIe devices – whether they be graphics cards, SSDs or expansion cards. AMD EPYC 7002-Series Specifications ModelOPNCoresThreadsBase ClockBoost ClockL3 CacheTDPEPYC 7742100-0000000053641282.25 GHz3.40 GHz256MB225W / 240WEPYC 7702100-0000000038641282.00 GHz3.35 GHz256MB180W / 200WEPYC 7552100-000000007648962.20 GHz3.35 GHz192MB180W… Read full this story
- Asthma: Blocked Nose, Post Nasal Drip, Itchy Nose or Eyes
- Electronic Schematics Diagram - The Four Commonly Asked Questions
- Winning Ways To Manage A List
- Article Post Robot - When Marketing Ingenuity Meets Automation
- List Building - Schmooze Your Way into a List
- Spam Blocking Program
- List Building - Finding the Right Audience
- List Building - Build Your List with a Great Blog!
- List Building - How to Integrate Articles into Your Primary List Building Effort
- List Building - Don't Be a Dunce About Mail Handling
AMD EPYC Rome SKU List and Block Diagram Posted have 298 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at August 7, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.