11 things an Android does better than the iPhone A collection of small, usability-enhancing features keeps me coming back to Android as my everyday choice. Here’s my list. Read more: https://zd.net/2XoNa0F Google has rolled out an update to the Play Store on mobile with a new look that shifts the navigation bar to the bottom of the screen. The new look interface to the Google Play Store – which gets two billion visitors a month – brings it in line with the company’s Material design scheme with a navigation bar at the bottom of the app on Android phones and a new left navigation on tablets and Chrome OS devices. Previously the navigation bar was at the top of the screen in green, requiring users reach up to the top. The new navigation bar has tabs for games, apps, movies & TV, and books. Google notes there are now two separate destinations for games and apps to help users find the right content. The app also displays more information at the top of the page for each app. Users can expect to see more rounded edge icons and the company is encouraging developers to conform with its new icon specifications. Previously it… Read full this story
- Check Out Some of the Bold New Looks in Decorative Above Ground Pool Liners
- Hair Extensions New York Can Give You A New Look At Any Time
- Shower Enclosure Can Give A New Look To Your Bathroom
- A Fresh New Look For Spring
- T Cushion Slip Covers to Give A New Look and Feel
- Non-Prescription Color Contact Lenses - Cosmetic Contacts For a Dramatic New Look
- Budget Decorating - Give Your Home a Brand New Look on a Budget
- How You Can Give A New Look To Your Bathroom
- Country Shower Curtains - Easy New Looks
- Want to Give Your Home a New Look? Try Some Fresh Paint For an Easy "Facelift"
Android fans: Google just gave the Play Store this new look have 324 words, post on www.zdnet.com at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.