Remedy have been showing off the ray tracing in their new game Control in recent trailers, but this time it’s a trailer for the rest of us—a straight-up launch trailer highlighting just how weird this game of X-Files/Twin Peaks/SCP Foundation action-horror is going to get.Did that gun just whisper to the guy whose temple it’s pressed against? Is that a worm monster or an evil flower? Is that guy about to be electrocuted or pushed down the stairs? Didn’t I already kill that giant spider in Limbo? Why is everyone floating?This parade of bizarre imagery, characters, and action setpieces is soundtracked by Ruelle’s song Madness (here’s the link, you’re welcome), and it does a pretty good job making Control look intriguing and full of things that ought to be locked away by a government agency for our protection.Control will be out August 27.
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Secures Five-Star Safety Ratings At Euro NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Video Here!
- Confined to our homes, schools closed and small businesses in ruin: Prime Minister may announce tough new restrictions TODAY - so what will an Italy-style lockdown look like in Australia?
- Bizarre full-face mask that makes you look like a Power Ranger and purifies the air you breathe while protecting you from video surveillance raises over $140,000 on Kickstarter
- Hungama 2: Shilpa Shetty Shares What The New Normal Looks Like During Film Shoots
- E-commerce innovation in 2021 will look like what was projected for 2025
- This is what “war in space” probably would look like in the near future
- When fans return to Bay Area sports, here’s what it might look like
- Guest Commentary: Gov. Jared Polis is wrong. Jails and prisons direly need vaccines to protect everyone else in Colorado.
- Revealed: EVERYTHING you need to know about Pfizer's Covid vaccine. What could the logistical challenges of delivering it be? Who will get it first? And where will people get it?
- The best Windows 10 antivirus protection for 2020
Control trailer looks like it needs to be secured, contained, and protected for our safety have 329 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 21, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.