Every major PC maker has an entry-level gaming laptop line starting under $900. The Dell G5 15 5590 and Lenovo Legion Y540 are two of our favorites mostly because they deliver good performance for the money, but also for their designs since neither necessarily looks like a “gaming” laptop. However, if you do want a laptop that looks more aggressive, Lenovo has another body design used for its Legion Y545. The 15-inch Lenovo Legion Y545 is essentially Lenovo’s older Legion Y7000P, which was only available at retail and not directly from Lenovo, and has a more angular chassis than the Y540, which reminds me of a black ThinkPad workstation but with Legion branding. The Y545 is available direct from Lenovo and starts at around $1,000, but you can find better pricing from retailers like NewEgg, B&H and Costco and you get a little more for your money with this model over the Y540. When it comes to the Y545 and the G5 15, though, the value difference isn’t as clear-cut. Now playing: Watch this: See all the best laptops of CES 2019 17:56 They’re both solid mainstream gaming laptops that offer similar component options at roughly the same prices give or take $50…. Read full this story
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Dell XPS 15 Laptop Reveiw: Is It Good for Business?
- Dell XPS 15 (Infinity Edge display) Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Dell Latitude 15 3000 Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Best Acer Laptops for Business 2017
- Best Business Laptops 2017 (and Why We Love Them)
- Dell Precision 5510 Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Dell Latitude E5570 Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Lenovo Ideapad 500 Laptop: Is It Good for Business?
- Lenovo G50-45 Laptop Review: Is It Good for Business?
Dell G5 15 5590 vs. Lenovo Legion Y545: Which $1,000 gaming laptop to get have 289 words, post on www.cnet.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.