Disney’s official fan club D23 has just unveiled a poster for the Lady and the Tramp live-action remake coming later this year. D23 tweeted out the poster Tuesday, with the movie set to hit small screens when the Disney Plus streaming service launches on Nov. 12.
In a reboot of the 1955 animated film, Lady will be voiced by Tessa Thompson and Tramp by Justin Theroux. The cast also includes Janelle Monae as the voice of Peg, Kiersey Clemons as Darling, Thomas Mann as Jim Dear, Yvette Nicole Brown as Aunt Sarah and Sam Elliot as the voice of Trusty.
D23 said it also starred a cast of rescue dogs, who were all adopted when the movie finished filming.
The doggos were first shown off in pictures to People last week, where they looked a little cheerier.
- Animal rights group rescues dog muzzled, horrifically injured by duct tape
- Drones, rescue dogs to search for British climber in Mount Fansipan
- Top South Korean animal rights group slammed for destroying dogs
- Top S. Korean animal rights group slammed for destroying dogs
- Disney reports record results as it flags up new Star Wars
- Vietnam’s nascent network of animal rescue volunteers seeks coalition
- Animal lover runs shelter for ill dogs and cats
- Weekly roundup: Dog meat debate, flat ASEAN prospects, Saigon tour and more
- Fearful of getting burgled? Mannequins to your rescue
- 19-year-old photographer takes beautiful shelter dog pictures to help find them new homes