The iPhone 11 doesn’t need a radical redesign to do well financially, critically or culturally, but it will take several significant improvements and upgrades for it to remain competitive in an increasingly crowded phone industry. Despite the fact that iPhone sales were down 12% in the last quarter, Apple still made $26 billion dollars. It’s as if Steph Curry didn’t make 300 three-pointers in a single season and somehow the Golden State Warriors still got to the playoffs.There will most likely be an Apple event in the second week of September and it doesn’t take a mind reader to know that it’s to launch the next iPhone. And as I sift through last-minute rumors and ponder the possibilities, I realize that there is a lot I want Apple to add to the iPhone 11 to make it more convenient and give it better value and utility. All the iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11R and 11 Max rumors 12 Photos Apple Pencil Mini for iPhoneOn Aug. 7, Samsung launched the absolutely stunning Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus. A key feature of the Note is its S-Pen stylus. Over a decade ago, when companies first released capacitive touchscreen phones like the… Read full this story
- The Man in Your Life - How to Make Him Want You Bad
- Who Else Wants a Bad Breath Remedy
- Want A Bad Credit Home Loan? Improve That Credit Score To Get One
- How to Make a Girl Want You Badly - The Underground Guerilla Method of Seduction (UGMS)
- She Wants Me Bad! 3 Simple Body Language Cues That She Finds You Irresistible
- Cunnilingus - How To Make Her Want It Badly?
- Do You Want Real Love Spells I Can Perform?
- Want Real Cellulite Treatment? 6 True Tips For Cellulite Reduction From Anti Cellulite Expert
- 4 Incredibly Arousing Foreplay Tips and Techniques - How to Make Her Want it BAD
- 3 Things You Must Avoid If You Want Real Acne Relief
iPhone 11: 8 features I want real bad have 323 words, post on www.cnet.com at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.