Daniel McCarthy 19 August 2019 10:09 AM 19 August 2019 10:09 AM Share Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Email Whatsapp Joe Biden has led Democratic polls since day one, holding the kind of consistent lead within his party that Donald Trump held heading into the 2016 primaries. The numbers say he will be the nominee. They also say he will beat Trump. They’re wrong: you should still bet against Biden getting the nomination or getting into the White House. Biden himself knows that his age and state of mind are a problem, and Glenn Thrush’s recent New York Times story showed that Barack Obama knows it, too. “At some point” in 2008, Thrush reports, while Biden was on his way to becoming the Democrats’ VP pick, he “told Obama aides that ‘Barack would never have to worry’ about him positioning himself for another presidential run. He was too old…” That was over a decade ago. Today, according to Thrush, while he has accepted that Biden is running, “Obama has hammered away at the need for his campaign to expand his aging inner circle.” It’s the innermost circle of all that must worry him the most. Obama also told Biden’s people, per Thrush, “Win or… Read full this story
- Fired Up Joe Biden Scorches “Whining” Donald Trump On Eve Of Georgia Senate Races Vote
- Joe Biden warns of Donald Trump officials’ ‘roadblocks’ to transition
- Joe Biden: ‘Good’ that Donald Trump Not Attending Inauguration but Mike Pence ‘Welcome’
- West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin Says President Donald Trump Should Be Banned From Twitter For Next 14 Days
- Donald Trump won’t attend Joe Biden’s inauguration
- Furious Donald Trump is 'willing to go after Mike Pence hard' if he doesn't overturn Joe Biden's victory in Congress - and issues public rebuke telling his VP he CAN dismiss Joe Biden's electoral college votes
- 'He's a criminal': Lisa Wilkinson launches an EXTRAORDINARY attack on Donald Trump after deadly chaos in the U.S.
- Joe Biden warns he can't just 'throw a switch' at the southern border to restore pre-Trump rules for processing immigrants
- Joe Biden and Donald Trump to hold dueling campaign events in Georgia on Monday ahead of special election that will decide control of the Senate as president calls on state's Republican governor to RESIGN
- Joe Biden Would Make a Better Wartime President Than Donald Trump: Poll
Joe Biden won’t beat Donald Trump have 380 words, post on blogs.spectator.co.uk at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.