The latest Note phones are finally here. At a presser held in Brooklyn on Aug. 7, Samsung took the wraps off the Note 10, Note 10 Plus and Note 10 5G, three big-screen phones that serve as the successors to 2018’s Note 9. It’s the first time the company released a bigger, “plus” version of its Galaxy Note phone, and the Note 10 5G is also Samsung’s second 5G phone, after the Galaxy S10 5G.The Note phones join Samsung’s already long lineup of premium phones announced this year. In addition to the Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10 5G, for example, the company plans to sell the Galaxy Fold, when it is eventually released in September after a delay, for nearly $2,000. But the Note phones stand out as part of Samsung’s ultraluxe line. The first Galaxy Note launched in 2011 and the devices are usually outfitted with an expansive screen, an S Pen and top-of-the-line hardware. In short, the Note represents Samsung’s best-of-the-best. Now playing: Watch this: Galaxy Note and Note 10 Plus are here to wow you 10:55 Compared to the Note 9, the Note 10 and 10 Plus have more rear cameras, they can directly charge other devices and accessories wirelessly,… Read full this story
- Pixel 4 vs. iPhone 11 Pro: The best of Google and Apple go head-to-head
- New 3DS XL vs. New 2DS XL: Which is the Best Portable Nintendo?
- Smartphone Buying Guide, For 2013
- Best Buy drops prices on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 and S5e tablets during Cyber Week
- Need a new tablet? Here are the best Apple iPad deals for January 2020
- The Best Graphics Cards for 2020
- Increase Your Windows Resources, Use the Most Efficient Software
- UHANS U300 Review
- 13 Tech Purchases You’ll Probably Regret
- The Best Laptops for Kids in 2020
Note 10 specs vs. Note 10 Plus and Note 9: How to choose have 296 words, post on www.cnet.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.