A reckless van drvier has been banned from the road after astonishing footage showed him slamming into the centre of a roundabout and flying through the air. Ryan Lamb, 18, failed to slow down on his way to a music festival in Norfolk last September and vaulted the roundabout on the A11. Footage of the crash has been compared to scenes from the 1980s TV show Dukes of Hazzard. Lamb, from Suffolk, was found guilty of dangerous driving at Norwich Magistrates’ Court yesterday. A driver has been banned from the road for flying over a roundabout on the A11 last year He was yesterday disqualified from driving or obtaining a license for 12 months, was ordered to do an extended retest, pay £310 to the CPS cost, complete 80 hours’ unpaid work and pay £85 victim surcharge. The court heard Lamb was heading to Sundown music festival at the Norfolk Showground when he crashed his van on the ‘Stag’ roundabout on the A11 at Attleborough September 1. The footage showed a silver Citroen Berlingo van pulling out in front of a motorbike as it hurtles along the dual carriageway. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Inventor builds remote controlled DeLorean just like… Read full this story
- Judge slams parents for buying son BMW that killed pal days after passing test
- NSW records four new local cases of coronavirus - as a man who travelled to Orange, Nyngan and Broken Hill for a camping trip tests positive sparking regional alert
- Flying in 2021 — It can only get better
- 'PUBG' Test Server Update 10.2 Adds Coupe RB and Reputation System - Patch Notes
- Schoolgirl, 18, sues drugged-up truck driver who mowed her down as she crossed the road after class, leaving her in hospital for 10 months with a broken back and brain damage
- Testing times: The hardest and easiest places to sit your restricted licence test
- Race to reach Britain before Wednesday: Amanda Holden is among stars blasting Boris over 'delayed' decision to ban UK arrivals without negative Covid test - as Heathrow boss says it's another hammer blow to industry
- NOW Government says BTECs can be cancelled... just HOURS before pupils are due to sit first exams - amid fury over axing of GCSEs and A-levels with predicted grades used for second year
- One strike and you're out: Police are told to fine Covid rule-breakers after just ONE verbal warning as three officers arrest a woman 'for sitting on a bench' and another is surrounded for 'leaving her house more than once'
- Could You Pass the U.S. Citizenship Test?
Reckless driver, 18, is banned from driving after flying 'Dukes of Hazzard style' through the air when he hit a roundabout just three months after he had passed his test have 409 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 2, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.