How to Buy a Low-Cost Desktop PC Hearing the words “budget desktop PC” may conjure some negative vibes, but it doesn’t have to be that way. In the desktop-computer world, inexpensive is not synonymous with low-quality or slow, especially in 2019. Whether you’re replacing a older, flagging PC, setting up a digital signage solution, or equipping a new or temporary office that needs only simple computing, a budget or mini PC may do the job. Today’s budget desktops offer a modest baseline for performance and decent flexibility, while lasting longer than they used to. We’re talking about desktops that cost at most $500, with some coming in under $200. Now, these may not be what you normally picture when imagining a desktop, but you’d be surprised at the capability of some of these small boxes and sticks. These PCs are certainly able to surf the web, stream videos to a monitor or big TV, operate a public display, or allow you to work on simple documents and other everyday productivity tasks. They can even run web-based games, should you have the need. They come in a few different shapes and sizes, all tending to the small. Shopping for a budget… Read full this story
- 3 Best Of The Best Remote Desktop Access Software That Are Free
- These Are the Five Best Desktop Computer Speakers
- 7 Best Budget WordPress Hosting for 2017
- The Best Budget Cars Ever Made
- It’s Time to Admit the Lincoln Town Car Is the World’s Best Budget Performance Car
- Why Can't I Get Predictive Text on My Desktop Computer?
- Best look yet at 2020 Land Rover Defender: Update!
- Best Budget 144hz 24'' 1ms Gaming Monitor
- The Stress-Free Guide to Upgrading to a New Computer
- Wednesday's Best Deals: Logitech Sale, Instant Pot Ultra Mini, Boxer Briefs, and More
The Best Budget Desktop Computers for 2020 have 295 words, post on www.pcmag.com at August 27, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.