He’s won a few big honors in his time (he’s 10 years old), but Ash Ketchum has finally won a regional Pokemon League.The hero of the Pokemon anime, which premiered over two decades ago in 1997 in Japan, has been working hard for some time now to become a Pokemon Master. He’s notched up an impressive array of badges from multiple Pokemon regions and won two major Pokemon competitions: the Orange Islands League and Battle Frontier.Now, in the most recent episode of Pokemon Sun & Moon, the sixth series of the anime (the English version hasn’t aired yet), he’s won the Alola region Pokemon League.Fans far and wide are congratulating Ash on his hard-earned victory.Even Veronica Taylor, the actress who voiced the original English version of Ash in the first eight seasons, sent her congratulations. “Congratulations to Ash Ketchum on winning the Pokémon League from Ash’s ‘younger’ self, circa 1998…yup, hard work, determination, good friends, and a bit of luck pay off!” she tweeted Sunday.Stunning work, Ash! You’re still only 10, so plenty more to come. The 29 best games on the Nintendo Switch 29 Photos Related stories by Lynn La by Clifford Colby by Amanda Kooser by Stephen Shankland
- Ash Ketchum wins his first Pokémon League Championship
- Star Fox 2 Launch Happened 22 Years Later
- Lee Smith finally noticed after 22 years
- 'I'm A 22-Year-Old Recovering Alcoholic—This Is The One Thing That's Helped Me Stay Sober'
- Court Fight Involving Player's High School Eligibility Still Going After 22 Years
- Two years late, Microsoft finally zaps Zeus
- 22-Year-Old Aly Raisman: Gold Medal-Winning U.S. Gymnast Follows Strict Diet and Training Schedule
- Listen: Luis Arraez is a 22-year-old hit machine
- Sixties pop star PJ Proby, 80, advocates marriage to girls as young as TWELVE and claims he's not been in a relationship for 22 years
- 5 Ways to Add 22 Years To Your Life
After 22 years, Ash Ketchum has finally become a Pokemon Master have 319 words, post on www.cnet.com at September 14, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.