The MacBook Pro is a beautiful laptop, but it won’t stay that way for long if you mistreat it. One of the best ways to keep your MacBook pristine is to put it in a carry case or sleeve when you’re not using it, or when in transit. They can help protect it from knocks, nicks, or even spills which would otherwise damage its paintwork and internal hardware. Other great Apple product cases Best iPhone 11 Pro Max cases and covers Best Protective iPhone cases Best MacBook cases and covers Best MacBook Air cases and sleeves The best MacBook Pro cases combine a soft interior with a toughened exterior. Some are hard, some are soft, but they all do a good job of keeping your MacBook Pro protected. Mosiso MacBook Pro 13 case Designed specifically with Apple’s 13-inch MacBook Pro models in mind, the Mosiso case is sleek, lightweight, and gorgeous to look at. It’s a hard-shell design, so offers some protection against knocks and bangs, as well as scratches, and it’s easy to attach with a simple clip mechanism. It’s also vented to help prevent heat build up, and even comes with a screen cover and color-coded keyboard cover… Read full this story
- This is the Best MacBook Pro Clone For Windows Die-Hards
- Apple Is Replacing Some 13-Inch MacBook Pro Batteries
- Apple MacBook Pro 15-Inch Retina Display (2014)
- Get more out of your Old MacBook Pro
- Apple slashes prices of USB-C adapters for MacBook Pro
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-Inch (2017)
- MacBook Air was obsolete and it’s good that Apple has replaced it
- MacBook Pro, Siri, iOS6, take WWDC spotlight (live blog)
- Should you upgrade to the new MacBook Pro?
- Road Trip gadgets: MacBook Pro, Nikon D5000, LiveScribe Pulse
Best MacBook Pro cases have 299 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.