It looks like with Borderlands 3 , despite seven years (and a raft of rival loot shooters) having passed since Borderlands 2, Gearbox has stuck to its however-many-millions of guns. (1 billion, we counted!) At its core, Borderlands 3 is still about ganging up with a few friends, extinguishing a few thousand lives, and using the bodies as randomized loot vending machines. A word on our sponsor As our partner for these detailed performance analyses, MSI provided the hardware we needed to test Borderlands 3 on a bunch of different AMD and Nvidia GPUs, multiple CPUs, and several laptops. See below for the full details, along with our Performance Analysis 101 article . Thanks, MSI! What has changed, thankfully, is the tech. The jump from Unreal Engine 3 to UE4 has brought improved lighting, shadows, reflections, and effects to the series’ signature hand-drawn style, and publisher 2K has said the whole game was “developed from the ground up” to take advantage of AMD’s most recent Radeon GPUs and 3rd-gen Ryzen CPUs. As such, it supports AMD’s FidelityFX suite, and notably goes without the DLSS and ray tracing features offered by Nvidia RTX cards. Don’t worry too much if you’re on… Read full this story
- US passes 350,000 COVID deaths and sets single-day cases RECORD: America reaches another grim milestone as 299,087 test positive in 24 hours and California funeral homes run out of room - while CDC data suggests the true death toll is 470K
- Opinion: How performance marketing is reinventing marketing ROI?
- Is this the new Kmart? Spotlight launches a massive sale on homewares - including a luxury cooking set and fluffy bath towels for just $2.50 each
- Analysis: How F1 2017 rules put fuel back in the spotlight
- Tech analysis: Dissecting the new McLaren MCL32
- Lagos Govt targets 90% performance level for 2021 budget
- A leopard count with a missing benchmark number
- Analysis: Manor F1 2017 design offers clues to new cars
- Tech analysis: Dissecting the new Mercedes W08
- COVID-19 vaccines in less than a year — A new benchmark for human progress
Borderlands 3 system requirements, settings, benchmarks, and performance analysis have 325 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.