As is now a September tradition, a new iPhone has been unveiled. Three, actually, all going on sale this Friday. So is this a time to upgrade? iPhone 11: What’s new? The new phones are the iPhone 11, with a 6.1in display, and the two pricier models, the iPhone 11 Pro (5.8in screen) and its larger sibling, the iPhone 11 Pro Max, with a 6.5in display. The iPhone 11 is available in six colours, ranging from mint green to purple. The two Pro models have advanced cameras and challenge rivals for supremacy. Prices for the iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max match last year’s: from £1,049 and £1,149 respectively. The iPhone 11 is priced lower than the iPhone XR it succeeds: from £729. iPhone 11: Grand design changes From the front, all three look identical to last year’s phones: they’re all-screen except for a cut-out where a 12-megapixel front-facing camera and other technology sit. The Pros have brighter OLED displays than before. In use, all three look bright and attractive, though the Pro screen looks sharper. On the back, all has changed. There is a square camera bump with two lenses protruding on the iPhone 11, and three on the… Read full this story
- Adventure Tested: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Review
- Garmin Fenix 3 Watch Review: The Smartwatch For Outdoor Athletes
- Garmin Epix Review: Can A Smartwatch Work As A Touchscreen Navigator?
- How The New Cold War Is Improving Your Navigation
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Review: A Smartphone You Can Take Outside
- Verizon iPhone Coming This Year: Report
- Mostly positive reviews for NFL’s new tablets
- MotoGP: Vinales tops Day 2 of testing in Phillip Island
- Source: Edelman passed concussion test after big hit in Super Bowl
- Hawks defense holds in preseason test against All-Star Davis, Pelicans
iPhone 11 review: Testing Apple’s new colourful iPhone range have 279 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.