ThinkBook 14 Expanding the portfolio announced at Lenovo Accelerate, these new devices are built for performance and connectivity. Lenovo is also updating the ThinkBook 13s and 14s with 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors for exceptional performance. Sleek and elegantly designed for the needs of today's workplaces, ThinkBook laptops deliver on the promise of performance, security, and connectivity to offer a smarter working environment for style and budget-conscious customers. “ThinkBook is not just another laptop line-up. We designed ThinkBook specifically for the new workforce which comprises of Gen Z and millennials, with features and design that make it as easy and responsive as a smartphone," said Eric Yu, senior vice president and general manager, Lenovo small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB) segment. "Not just that, ThinkBooks also ensure business-class performance and security needs are met, which frees the SMB IT manager from many hassles." ThinkBook for Today's Workforce Businesses of any size can be advocates of intelligent transformation, but none more-so than smaller, agile companies who have at their core highly motivated and tech-savvy personnel. The ThinkBook series is a new line of laptops designed for SMB and privacy-conscious users on a budget. Visually, ThinkBooks might be taken for a consumer device… Read full this story
- Dealmaster: Lenovo’s already affordable Thinkbook 13s is on sale for $581
- Best 2-in-1 PCs in 2020 for when you need a laptop and tablet in one
- Best laptops for photographers in 2020: Photo editing in Photoshop
- Dell XPS 13 (2019) laptop review: Made for everyone
- Weekend Amazon sales: Save big on fitness trackers, AirPods, Xbox One, PS4, 4K TVs, and laptops
- Ryzen 4000: Will Your Next Gaming Laptop Be AMD Instead of Intel?
- Best 15-inch laptop 2020: top picks with 15-inch displays
- AMD Ryzen 4000 release date, laptops and specs: everything we know about AMD's next CPUs
- Meeting SME needs with technology innovation
- Another motown beauty from Mercedes: New GLE SUV launched in India at Rs 73.7 lakh
Lenovo boosts footprint with new ThinkBook laptops for SMEs have 313 words, post on vir.com.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.