One of the best parts of building your own computer is choosing a case, but there are hundreds of great options out there. If you want a great all-rounder, our recommendation would be the Corsair Graphite Series 230T. It’s striking to look at, is built well, with tool-less drive bays and PCIExpress brackets, and it’s priced competitively too. But it’s not the only great case out there. Whatever your style preferences and budget, here are the best cases you can buy today. NZXT H700i NZXT has been around since 2004, but in recent years has begun to find its voice, making a name for itself among PC gaming enthusiasts with attractive cases and interesting accessories like the Puck cable management system. The H700i continues that ethos of challenging the idea of what such a product entails, offering a clean build and a whole heap of modern features to create a smart and capable chassis that would make a great home for any contemporary desktop. The all-steel construction is a little heavier than some of the other entries on this list, at 27 pounds, but that gives it a sturdy frame to build your PC inside. It features space for three fans… Read full this story
- 5 best bowling apps for Android!
- Best Verizon prepaid phones (October 2018)
- The best Black Friday 2018 deals on Apple products
- Best Android smartphones in India (November 2018)
- Best Android smartphones in India (January 2019)
- What's the best way to buy the iPad Air 3?
- Best Android smartphones in India (April 2019)
- These are the best Prime Day deals so far
- FBI's Use of Paid Best Buy Informants Goes Deeper Than We Knew
- Foxconn to buy Belkin, Linksys and Wemo for $866 million USD
The best computer cases you can buy have 293 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.