The Raspberry Pi is one of the most versatile and underappreciated computing platforms you can find. Priced at around $36 or so for the basic board, this credit-card-sized piece of technology can be outfitted and turned into a low-budget media center PC, a classic gaming station, or an Internet of Things (IoT) base station for your smart home gadgets. There are a lot of different things you can create with these Raspberry Pi kits — though exactly what comes down to the specific kit you choose to buy. As an improvement over the Raspberry Pi 2, the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B packs a 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU paired with 1GB of RAM. There’s also onboard Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, a MicroSD slot, four USB ports, and a full-size HDMI port. The newer Raspberry Pi 3 B+ refresh improves this hardware a bit further. Overall, it provides a solid foundation for all types of DIY projects for any tinkerers out there. Below, we rounded up a few deals on different Raspberry Pi Model B computers, Raspberry Pi 3 bundles, and Raspberry Pi kits. Whether you’re looking to build your own retro gaming console, want a Raspberry Pi-based coding machine, or are… Read full this story
- Celebrate Pi Day With 6 Amazing Deals on Raspberry Pi Kits!
- Top 10 DIY Cellphone Mods and Accessories
- Kit Harington may be joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Updated: Kit Harington to play Black Knight in The Eternals!
- The best film scenes of 2012
- The best film trailers of 2018
- Occupy Big Screens: New venues and programs welcome DIY filmmakers
- DIY SOS fans’ tears as team rebuild youth boxing gym destroyed by Grenfell Tower Fire
- Houston's Pi Pizza named among Food Network's best pizzeria's in the country
- PI: Finding Order In Chaos 20 Years Later
The best Raspberry Pi 3 kits for coders, gamers, and DIY projects have 297 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.