Featured The ransomware crisis is going to get a lot worse These 10 technologies are most likely to help save planet Earth Apple iPhone 11, Pro, and Pro Max: How to pre-order and where to find the best deals The best new features in iOS 13 (ZDNet YouTube) Microsoft is reconfiguring its board of directors. Two of its long-time board members, who’ve been there since 2003, are stepping down, Microsoft disclosed on September 19. GlaxoSmithKline CEO Emma Walmsley has been nominated to join the Microsoft board. If Walmsley is confirmed, Microsoft’s board will consist of 13 people. The board currently includes 14 representatives. “their first ever board meeting outside of North America,” according to a LinkedIn post by Ken Hickey, CFO of Microsoft worldwide Operations. make its annual shareholder meetings virtual-only events. The next annual shareholder meeting is December 4. No more Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue.
- Ford's Hackett acknowledges anxiety as restructuring, job cuts loom
- Special Report: Beto O'Rourke's secret membership in a legendary hacking group
- Beto O’Rourke’s secret membership in America’s oldest hacking group
- Activists Couldn’t Get Facebook to Tackle Its Discrimination Problem—Until the Russia Scandal Hit
- POLITICO Playbook: Emergency declaration fallout
- An Office Designed for Workers With Autism
- Experts Forum Report: Idaho’s STEM Future
- Canadian Breeze Today
Two long-time Microsoft board members step down have 214 words, post on www.zdnet.com at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.