We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. 1. A vibrating facial cleanser with ~15 speeds~ to upgrade your skincare routine *and* increase the effectiveness of your usual face wash with one simple tool. Why spend upwards of $150 on higher-end brands when this (much) cheaper bb will do the same 👏 darn 👏 thing 👏 when it comes to brightening your complexion? 2. A portable personal blender that’ll not only *look* super fancy thanks to its stylish design, but also let you make delicious smoothies on-the-go. All you have to do is fill it before running out the door. AND it saves you money when you don’t buy $7 smoothies every day?! We are living in the year 3000. 3. A pair of low-heeled pumps so you can ~elevate~ your outfits with (wait for it) comfy heels. Reviewers swear they can walk allll day in these without so much as a peep from their piggies — aka if you don’t want to invest… Read full this story
- Over 30 things to do in the Adirondacks this summer
- 7 things you probably didn't know about the new Hawks boss
- Things you'll never see again in San Francisco
- This Carb Day concert lineup ain't sexy, but you'll probably go anyway
- Amazon Prime Hits $119: Here's why you'll probably pay it
- 10 things you'll only know if you went to Mackworth College in the 90s
- Amazon Prime hits $119. You'll probably pay it.
- Here's the best ramen in Chicago — and you'll probably never try it
- The weird and wonderful things you'll find at Emporium 53
- You'll probably get wet this weekend, but the forecast has gotten less disturbing
30 Things You'll Probably Assume Are More Expensive, But They're Not have 292 words, post on www.buzzfeed.com at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.