A new Apex Legends Halloween update is being released this week on PS4 and Xbox One. Developers Respawn Entertainment have already shared much of their plans for the new Halloween Event, which is now very close to launching. From what has been shared so far, we know that fans will be able to go back to King’s Canyon, unlock new skins and complete new challenges. And it’s very possible that there are even more surprises waiting for fans when the next Apex Legends update arrives. APEX LEGENDS HALLOWEEN RELEASE DATE Respawn has confirmed that their new Apex Fight or Fright event is kicking off on Tuesday, October 15. The new Halloween celebrations will be going live at the same time on each platform but we have not been given the exact timing yet. From past events, we would expect a new Apex Legends update to arrive before 8pm in the UK, or 3pm EST. The Apex team may provide more on their plans for the event before it arrives, including a full schedule. If they don’t fans can expect some kind of update and patch notes to be released soon after the event begins. Fight or Fright will be available… Read full this story
- New iPad mini 5 release date news – specs, price and all the rumours so far
- PS5 Release Date New: Analyst expects PlayStation 5 to launch in 2021
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order release date, trailer reveal and everything we know so far
- Gears of War 5 – release date rumours, trailers and all the latest announcements for Gears 5
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order release date, microtransactions, and everything we know so far
- Rage 2 – gameplay, trailers, release date and everything else you need to know
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order release date and everything we know so far about PS4, Xbox and PC game
- Get £15 cashback with Quidco when you shop at GAME, including Apex Legends game coins
- New MacBook Pro 2019 release date – new ’16inch laptop coming in April’
- What is Netflix’s The Order UK release date, what is the horror series about and what are the reviews like?
Apex Legends Halloween event: Release date news for Fight or Fright on PS4 and Xbox have 356 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.