The new £20 note will be released in February 2020. The Bank of England has confirmed the polymer £20 note’s design and release date. It features the Queen on one side and artist JMW Turner on the reverse. Its release follows ‘plastic’ £10 and £5 notes, which have replaced paper bills in recent years. The new £20 note will enter circulation on February 20, 2020 – that’s 20/02/20… You will still be able to use the current paper £20 note after the polymer version enters circulation. The Bank Of England says it will announce a withdrawal date for the paper notes after the JMW Turner £20 is released. The new £20 will have a range of security measures, designed to make it hard for counterfeiters to make fake versions. They include foil patches, unique numbers and foil patches. It will feature a quote from JMW Turner, “Light is therefore colour”, from a lecture Turner gave in 1818 and a reference to his innovative use of light, shade, colour and tone. The new £50 note is expected to be released in 2021. It features enigma code cracking Second World War hero Alan Turing.
- Doctor Strange 2: Release date, cast and everything we know
- Black Widow with Scarlett Johansson: Plot, release date, cast and more
- Teenpreneur Millionaires Reveal New Cash Making Secrets
- Healthy Dating Q & A - Will Your Date Pass the 3-Drink Love Test?
- Archaeologists unearth 20 well-preserved wooden coffins in Egypt deemed to be the 'biggest most important discovery' in years
- Dating Questions For Successful Relationships - 80 Tactical Questions
- Internet Dating - Learn How to Overcome Your Fears of Internet Dating and Start Seeking Love Online
- The Dangers of Online Dating - Can That Person Really Be Trusted?
- Site Designers, SEOs, and Promoters Need to Pay Attention to Licenses For Contractor Sites
- Dating Tips For Men - 21 Insider Tips For Success!
Bank of England reveal new £20 note design and release date have 289 words, post on www.chroniclelive.co.uk at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.