Fortnite chapter 2 season 2 release date may have been revealed by Epic Games. Fortnite chapter 2 season 1 is out now bringing with it a brand new map for players to explore as well as new skins and Battle Pass challenges. Fortnite chapter 2 marks a huge new beginning for Fortnite Battle Royale with the map that has existed since launch getting destroyed. This Fortnite map has been changed and tinkered with a lot since Fortnite Battle Royale was first released back in September 2017. And ever since the beginning of 2018 Epic Games has been teasing a new map is in the works, with it finally getting launched for Fortnite chapter 2. On the Fortnite chapter 2 season 1 release day the new Battle Pass had a countdown in it saying how much time is left in the current season. And it looks like Fortnite chapter 2 season 2 could be getting released just in the run-up to Christmas. When the Fortnite chapter 2 season 1 Battle Pass launched on Tuesday October 15 it said there were 54 days left in the season. That would put Fortnite chapter 2 season 1 ending on Sunday December 8 which is… Read full this story
- Xbox 2 E3 news – Xbox Two release date, streaming, price and games news for Scarlett devices
- 'Riverdale' Season 4 Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Plot: When Does 'Riverdale' Come Out?
- PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 Update: Release date, storage requirement, key details revealed
- My Hero Academia Confirms Season 4 Release Date
- My Hero Academia Season 4 Release Date Narrowed Down
- Metro Exodus Release Date, Bonuses, And Pre-Order Guide (US)
- Disney Plus United Kingdom And More Release Dates Revealed
- Tomb Raider Movie Sequel Gets A Release Date And Director
- The Seven Deadly Sins Season 3 Confirms Release Date
- '13 Reasons Why' Season 3 Trailer, Release Date Revealed
Fortnite chapter 2 season 2 release date: When is season 2 start? When does season 1 end? have 274 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.