Since the holiday season is approaching, we decided to take a look at the best-selling books of 2019 on Amazon to give you an idea of what people are reading, buying and gifting. At the time of writing, top new bestsellers such as Elton John’s autobiography, Andrew Ridgeley’s Wham! George & Me and the upcoming Adam Kay non-fiction book Twas the Nightshift Before Christmas have yet to soar up the overall annual charts. Meanwhile, Margaret Atwood’s The Testaments, the highly-anticipated sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale, just misses out on the top ten list, as does David Walliams’ The World’s Worst Teachers. Nevertheless, the top ten books of 2019 are still an interesting mix of health and lifestyle books, fascinating nonfiction, and children’s stories. Here are the top ten books of 2019 so far, according to Amazon. Pinch of Nom: 100 Slimming, Home-style recipes, Kay Featherstone and Kate Allison, £9 It shouldn’t come as any surprise that Pinch of Nom is the best-selling book of 2019 so far. After all, it managed to beat two sale records previously held by Jamie Oliver, and became the first book ever to reach 500,000 sales in five weeks. It is the ninth fastest-selling book of any description,… Read full this story
- Obama memoir confronts role his presidency played in Republican obstructionism and Trump's rise
- The 53 best shows on Amazon Prime right now
- Donald Trump is 'being offered book and TV deals worth $100M' as part of 'Plan B' if election legal war fails to secure second term
- Trump books will continue after Trump leaves office
- ‘Becoming’: Netflix Sets Doc About Former First Lady As Latest Project From The Obamas; Nadia Hallgren To Direct
- Donald Trump Reportedly ‘Bombarded’ With ‘Book and TV Deals Worth $100 Mln' As Part of 'Plan B'
- The best Fast Company articles of the past 25 years
- 100 best films on Netflix to watch right now
- 'Did nobody come to his birthday party when he was a kid?' Barack Obama mocks Donald Trump's 'superspreader' rallies as he campaigns with Joe Biden for the first time with two rallies in must-win Michigan
- Best Kindle Deals for Prime Day 2020
From Michelle Obama's Becoming to Fing by David Walliams, Amazon's best-selling books of 2019 (so far) have 346 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.