* Graphic: World FX rates in 2019 http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh * Investors caution on lack of detail in trade deal * China trade data add to signs of weakness in economy * Asian stocks gain, European shares fall * Wall Street futures down 0.2% By Ritvik Carvalho LONDON, Oct 14 (Reuters) – A global index of stock markets slipped on Monday as signs of progress in the China-U.S. trade dispute drew mixed a reaction from investors, with some cautioning over a lack of detail in the initial stages of the agreement. Stock markets in Asia cheered U.S. President Donald Trump’s outlining the first phase of an agreement to end a trade war with China and suspending a threatened tariff hike, but European shares slipped. The pan-European STOXX 600 index was down 0.75% in early trade in London. Germany’s DAX, dominated by companies exposed to China, slipped 0.5%. All European country indexes were in the red. MSCI’s All-Country World Index, which tracks shares across 47 countries, was down 0.06% on the day. The emerging trade deal, covering agriculture, currency and some aspects of intellectual-property protection, would represent the biggest step by the two countries in 15 months. But investors advised caution. “While a… Read full this story
- The Big Question For Stock Market Investment Beginners - Does Paper Trading Make Sense
- US Economy and the Impact of Indian Economy on the Global Market
- What’s Really in the Trade Deal Trump Announced With China
- The Effect The Current Subprime Loan Crisis Has On Global Markets
- A Career In The Global Market
- Trading Stocks
- A Study on Capital Stock Market Movement in India - Present Scenario
- What's Ahead For The US Economy? Ride The Low Dollar To New Stock Market Records
- FOREX Global Trading
- Stock Market - Why Every Trader Needs to Develop a Trade Plan Now!
GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks slip amid lack of detail on trade deal have 287 words, post on finance.yahoo.com at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.