Google’s big October event has just taken place in New York with the US technology firm finally lifting the lid on its Pixel 4 smartphones, new Google Nest Mini speaker and clever Wi-Fi booster. Of course, the main event was the new smartphones with two refreshed and fully rebooted models being revealed to the world. The Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL both arrive with all the usual updates including a faster Snapdragon 855 processor, quicker charging and all-day battery life. However, it’s the new cameras where things start to get interesting. Google has now packed a dual-lens snapper into the rear case of the Pixels which consists of 16-megapixel and 12.2-megapixel sensors. And there’s plenty of neat new photographic features to get excited about. Along with better portrait shots, this new double camera now offers even more impressive night photography including the ability to shoot images of the stars. This Astrophotography mode has a 15-second exposure which means you can achieve some very impressive images of the of the sky at night. In fact, Google is boasting that its Pixel 4 devices are one of the world’s first smartphones that can capture high-quality images of the night sky, including… Read full this story
- PlayStation 5 price and release date: Next-gen console retailing for $399?
- Nokia 9 surfaces on Android enterprise website: Key specs revealed before launch
- I’m an iPhone user who refused to switch to Android – but the Google Pixel 3 XL may have changed my mind
- Google may have just revealed the colors of its upcoming Pixel 3 phone
- Google to launch Pixel 3 XL and Pixel 3 smartphones in Singapore on Nov 1
- Google unveils new mid-range smartphones
- Someone leaves a prototype Pixel 3 XL in a Lyft ride and nobody seems to care
- I was blown away by how well this $530 phone’s camera compared to Google’s $650 Pixel 2, the best smartphone camera in the world
- Google Pixel 4 review: a good phone ruined by poor battery life
- Google Pixel 3 Lite-series launch tipped: Best camera phones for masses soon
Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL release date, cheaper price and full specs revealed have 326 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.