Google, on Tuesday, unveiled its new flagship phones, the Pixel 4 and 4XL, along with other devices at an event in New York. The tech giant’s CEO, Sundar Pichai, was surprisingly missing from the company’s annual hardware launch event, that kicked off with a keynote by Rick Osterloh, Senior VP (Hardware) at Google. Pichai, however, took to Twitter at the end of the show to share his excitement. Very excited to introduce our latest family of #MadebyGoogle hardware: Pixel 4, Nest Mini, Nest Wifi, Pixelbook Go… https://t.co/yZyvfjHgm2— Sundar Pichai (@sundarpichai) 1571153353000 Among the highly-anticipated launches, the Pixel 4 and 4 XL come with an updated camera and emphasis on AI. The Pixel 4 sports a 5.7 inch display (4 XL has a 6.3 inch display) and both have a 90Hz refresh rate. They run Snapdragon 855, have 6GB RAM and a dual rear-camera setup (12MP standard and 16MP telephoto). For clearer selfies, the phones have a 8MP front shooter. There is a 2,800mAh battery in Pixel 4 and a 3,700mAh battery in the 4 XL. The Night Sight feature also gets an update making it now possible to take pictures of the night sky. The new phones now comes with… Read full this story
- Google may launch Android Pay in India by year-end
- Google Pixel 5a 5G to be unveiled this year: Check features and price
- Best Google Pixel deals for March 2021
- Best cheap Google Pixel 4 deals for April 2021
- A limited Google Pixel 5a launch may be a smarter strategy than you think
- Google Pixel 5's wimpy camera is driving me to the iPhone 12
- Upcoming 'Google Pixel Buds A' could fix one of the biggest problems with last year's pair
- New Google Pixel Buds could fix one of the biggest problems with last year's pair
- Google Pixel Buds A will reportedly lose some features to keep costs down
- Does the Google Pixel 5 support 4K60 video capture?
Google Pixel 4 launched at $799, won't come to India have 305 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.