For the gambling degenerates, here are my Week 7 NFL picks. To note, the team logos indicate who I think will win the game, not cover the spread. At the end of the picks, I’ll note a few teams that I like based on the spread.Chiefs (-3) at Broncos: A couple weeks ago this line would have been Chiefs by, what, 10? But now, after a couple of Chiefs home losses and a pair of Broncos wins, we’re down to -3. I like that price, and will lay the 3.Rams (-3) at Falcons: The Falcons are dead, and should start trading any worthwhile players set to hit free agency this offseason. Meanwhile, I think the Rams will have a little juice in the short-term after making the big Jalen Ramsey acquisition.Dolphins at Bills (-17): The Dolphins are so bad that they’re three-score underdogs to the freaking Bills, and I’m still not going to touch it.Jaguars (-3.5) at Bengals: The Jaguars’ players now know that their front office is no longer in on this season. Against almost any other opponent, I’d be picking against them.Vikings (-1.5) at Lions: This is a pretty important game in what has shaped up to be… Read full this story
- Westgate SuperContest will start to take NFL picks on mobile app
- NFL schedule 2019: Latest picks, predictions
- Column: Will the Raiders bungle another NFL Draft? Mayock may be different
- What will happen in first round of 2019 NFL Draft?
- Titans First Round Draft Pick May be a Surprise
- Sports betting: Joe D'Amico's NFL preseason Week 1 picks
- Sports betting: Joe D'Amico's NFL preseason Week 2 picks
- LSU's Lloyd Cushenberry has developed into a likely NFL pick
- NFL Draft 2019: Here’s why Eagles’ Howie Roseman doesn’t feel pressure to add younger talent
- NFL Draft 2019: Nebraska WR Stanley Morgan Jr. fits New England mold (10 Potential Patriots)
Week 7 NFL picks have 304 words, post on www.phillyvoice.com at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.