Nintendo is moving ahead with the development of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 on Switch, but the latest news might provide disappointing for some. Many fans want to see Nintendo announce a 2020 release date for the next Legend of Zelda game. The first proved a massive seller on the Switch and Link’s Awakening is another success for the console. But there’s still a good chance that next year will be without a major Zelda game launch for fans. Recent rumours have suggested that Nintendo have some very big plans for BOTW 2, which would, unfortunately, mean waiting longer than 2020. And while the company have not provided any meaningful updates of late on the progression of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2, they are looking to expand their team. A new job posting, via Inverse, in Japan has been spotted by fans and includes details on expanding the BOTW 2 team. According to the posting – via an online translation – Nintendo is looking for a Scenario Planner and Level designers. The new positions would be based out of Kyoto and would involve having practical experience in scenario writing and text creation. Meanwhile, Level Designers would be needed… Read full this story
- Why Wii Fail - Two Years Later the Nintendo Wii's Shortcomings Become More Glaring With Age
- Video Game Legends - The History of Zelda's Link
- Nintendo DSi Handheld Specifications
- Breathing Life Into a Neglected Affiliate Marketing Business
- The Week In Games: Play
- How to Attract Beautiful Intelligent Women and Keep Them!
- From Game Boy to DSI
- What's at stake for each of the 12 Democrats in Tuesday's debate
- Dead Space Review - Great Atmosphere and Game Variety Provide the Model For Other Games to Follow
- 6 Ways the GRANDIA HD Remasters on PC will Reignite Your Adventuring Spirit
Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 release date NEWS after surprise Nintendo Switch update have 289 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.