Looking for a monitor for your Raspberry Pi? This SunFounder LCD monitor features a 7-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1024×600 pixels. This display comes equipped with reserved fixing holes for control boards and works for the Raspberry Pi 3 models B+, 3 model B, 2 model B, and 1 model B+. Additionally, the monitor supports HDMI, VGA and USB output of 5V/2.5A.Raspberry Pi 7-inch HDMI Monitor: was $73, now ?View DealThough this monitor lacks a touch screen, the ISP display offers viewing angles of up to 178 degrees. It also comes with a built-in speaker, as well as 3 pieces of transparent acrylic plate in different colors to protect the Raspberry Pi.Looking for more on the Raspberry Pi? Be sure to check out why we think that the Raspberry Pi is the ultimate gift for geeks. Also, keep an eye on our Black Friday Tech deals for an up-to-date roundup of the best Black Friday has to offer.
- Monitor deal: This 23-inch IPS monitor is on sale for $90 today
- Switch accessories are on sale in two Amazon lightning deals
- How to build a Raspberry Pi wireless access point
- Raspberry Pi 4 release date and price announced
- Raspberry Pi Steam Link Beta Available Now
- Valve release a tasty Steam Link topping for Raspberry Pi
- Homebrew Raspberry Pi PlayStation Classic Consoles Are a Thing Now
- Raspberry Pi Announce Wireframe, a Physical Magazine Targeted at Game Developers
- Everything you need for a DIY Raspberry Pi SNES is on sale and more of the week’s best gaming deals
- The best deals on 4K TVs and monitors, an Xbox One Bundle, and Resident Evil 2
Amazon Lightning Deal: Raspberry Pi 7-inch HDMI Monitor have 269 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at November 29, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.