Asus just dropped the new ZenBook Flip series, adding to its 2-in-1 laptop portfolio. While Asus’ VivoBook series carters to the more-affordable market, the ZenBook lineup offers more premium and powerful devices, aimed at mainstream users. The new ZenBook Flip series is powered by AMD processors. The model Asus sent us packed an AMD Ryzen 7 3700 CPU paired with 8GB of RAM.So, stick around to get our thoughts on the new Asus ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA.DesignClose In terms of design, the new ZenBook Flip weighs in at little under one and a half kilos, a bit on the lighter side for a 14-inch laptop. Asus’ latest ZenBook Flip laptop features an aluminium top case and a plastic bottom cover. The entire chassis and both 360-degree ErgoLift hinges, give the appearance of a premium laptop that is quite sturdy. related news Apple launches 16-inch MacBook Pro with Magic Keyboard and 100Wh Battery Asus 6Z, Asus 5Z get price cut up to Rs 7,000: New price, specifications, features Asus launches new AMD powered ZenBook laptops in India Our model came in a silver finish with a subtle Asus logo on the lid. If Asus’ claim of US Military-grade quality is to… Read full this story
- Asus ZenBook Duo (UX482): First impressions
- Asus ZenBook 14 (2018) vs. Apple MacBook Air
- Lenovo Chromebook Duet vs. ASUS Chromebook Flip C214: Which should you buy?
- OnePlus Nord first impressions: Premium design, competitive price
- CSS Hero Review: WordPress Design Customization Made Easy
- iPad Air (2020) review roundup: The right price, design, and performance for most people
- Asus Chromebook CX9, Chromebook Flip CX5 launched at CES 2021
- Xiaomi Mi 10i review: Value for money
- Best Buy 3-day sale: Save $300 on an MSI Prestige 14, $400 on a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 and more
- HP Spectre x360 14 vs. Dell XPS 13: Two amazing laptops, compared
Asus ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA review: Premium design and great performance come at a price have 291 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.