Eagle-eyed Star Wars viewers have noticed that the version of Star Wars: Episode IV — A New Hope on Disney+ has been edited once again, making yet another revision to one of the first Star Wars movie’s most controversial scenes. The classic showdown between Han Solo and the bounty hunter Greedo in the Mos Eisley cantina features a couple of new shots, contains one new line of untranslated dialogue from Greedo, and, most importantly, now has Han and Greedo fire their blasters on the same frame, making the two attacks simultaneous. The news comes courtesy of Star Wars Visual Comparisons, a Twitter account that documents the various changes made to the original Star Wars trilogy. Over there, you can see the new version of the scene, as well as a complete breakdown of what’s different. According to Star Wars Visual Comparisons, the rest of the movie seems to be based on the 2011 Blu-ray release, which George Lucas oversaw shortly before selling Star Wars to Disney. Oh my god. This is not a joke. pic.twitter.com/RMkh7Blg7D — Star Wars Visual Comparisons (@StarWarsVisComp) November 12, 2019 The Solo-Greedo standoff was first altered in the Star Wars Special Edition, which debuted in 1997… Read full this story
- Game of Thrones creators to write new set of Star Wars films
- Game of Thrones duo to create new series of Star Wars films
- Disney gives Star Wars fans the first real picture of the Millennium Falcon ride at the new theme park land
- 'Game of Thrones' creators to make new 'Star Wars' films
- Game of Thrones creators to write new Star Wars series
- Game of Thrones creators to write new Star Wars film series
- 'Star Wars': Disney announces new trilogy
- Disney teases fans with a glimpse of how work is getting on at new Star Wars-themed land
- New Star Wars series on the way from Game of Thrones creators
- New Star Wars trilogy 'to be filmed in Scotland'
Did Han or Greedo shoot first? New Disney+ edit of Star Wars makes it less clear have 329 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.