PRINCE Andrew says he doesn’t regret his friendship with paedo Jeffrey Epstein because he met ‘useful’ people through him. The Duke of York said he ended his friendship with the disgraced millionaire in December 2010 – when the infamous photo of the pair walking through Central Park was snapped. In a bombshell interview tonight at Buckingham Palace, the 59-year-old was grilled by BBC Newsnight’s Emily Maitlis on his links with Epstein, who he refers to as “Jeffery”. When asked if he regrets that trip to New York he said: “Yes.” Ms Maitlis then asks if the Queen’s third child regrets his entire friendship with convicted sex offender. He said: “Now, still not and the reason being is that the people that I met and the opportunities that I was given to learn either by him or because of him were actually very useful.”Prince Andrew also says he has no memory of ever meeting his sex accuser Virginia Roberts who alleges she was paedo Jeffrey Epstein’s sex slave. The Duke of York also sensationally claims in tonight’s bombshell BBC Newsnight interview he was being “too honourable” by staying with Epstein – but insisted it was “convenient” for him. The grovelling Duke… Read full this story
- Harry Dunn's family urge Prince Andrew to submit to US questioning over Jeffrey Epstein friendship in exchange for return of their son's 'killer' Anne Sacoolas who fled to States under diplomatic immunity after knocking him off his motorbike
- Jeffrey Epstein 'madam' Ghislaine Maxwell 'made secret visits to Buckingham Palace to see Prince Andrew', claims ex- police officer as royal faces growing questions over relationship with paedophile
- Prince Andrew accuser says he should panic as Ghislaine Maxwell 'will take plea deal'
- After Maxwell's Arrest Prince Andrew's Only Option is to Cooperate With US Prosecutors, Scholars Say
- Prince Andrew caught on tape visiting Jeffrey Epstein at his New York mansion, claims Virginia Roberts’ lawyer
- Prince Andrew’s Daughter Princess Beatrice Marries Italian Property Developer in Secret Wedding
- Prince Andrew may be quizzed over Jeffrey Epstein in weeks as US officially demands Britain hand him over
- Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein: Royals’ ties to convicted sex offender to be questioned
- Incredible 2015 video shows Donald Trump asking reporters to quiz Prince Andrew about Epstein’s ‘cesspit’ Pedo Island
- Prince Andrew's official website has been quietly taken down with visitors redirected to the official royal page - but his social media accounts remain active amid scandal over his friendship with Ghislaine Maxwell
Prince Andrew interview: Duke says he doesn’t regret friendship with paedo Epstein as he met ‘useful’ people through him have 405 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 16, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.